Tuesday, November 22, 2016

★★★★★ Fitbit Charge/Fitbit Charge HR Silicone Band Cover Slim Designer Sleeve Protective Rubber Case

I have a fitbit HR and even though I love it very much I was a little sad I couldn't change the band. But then I discovered they do offer covers! The Fitbit Charge/Fitbit Charge HR Silicone Band Cover Slim Designer Sleeve Protective Rubber Case are so great!
They are made of a nice soft silicon material and they feel great on the skin. They are easy to place on the fitbit and takes little effort. They fit perfectly and offer just enough protection on your band to allow me my fitbit to last longer. The cutouts are perfect and the fitbit still works perfectly.
The design of these are so cute and really add a nice touch. And from experience with this brand they hold up very well! Overall these are fantastic covers and I know they will get a lot of use!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FTYK5GK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment