Monday, November 28, 2016

★★★★★ Yougeyu Solar LED Camping Lights Multi-function Portable Flashlight 3-gear Dimming Modes Rechargeable SOS Emergency Light Sticks with power Bank for Hiking Fishing cycling (Silvery white)

My husband is ex military so we like to have things around for just in case. So when I had the chance to test out the Yougeyu Solar LED Camping Lights Multi-function Portable Flashlight 3-gear Dimming Modes Rechargeable SOS Emergency Light Sticks with power Bank for Hiking Fishing cycling (Silvery white) I was excited!

This light is overall the perfect light. It offers you three different modes, bright, dim and blinking which can come in handy for all kinds of situations. The bright mode is very bright which I love! The light includes a solar panel so you are able to charge while outside but you are also able to charge it using a micro usb which comes in handy when you are at home. It is also equipped with a usb for charging your phone or other devices which is great for emergencies. It also has a handle which can either be hung up or used to hang from your bag while hiking. The material is top notch and I haven't noticed any wear from moisture or humidity. Overall this is a fantastic light and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9C47DA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment