Tuesday, November 29, 2016

★★★★★ LuckyFine Blackhead Remover Mask Deep Cleansing Purifying Peel Off Blackhead Absorbing Pores Stubborn Dirt

With age I have been getting more into skin care and especially my face and not long ago there was a viral vdieo that was posting of a young woman using a black face mask to get rid of blackheads and other skin yuckiness. So when I had the chance to try out the LuckyFine Blackhead Remover Mask Deep Cleansing Purifying Peel Off Blackhead Absorbing Pores Stubborn Dirt you can only imagine my excitement!
Not only was I going to be "one of the cool kids" I also get to try something that I really wanted to try. So on the package it says to place a warm cloth over your face for five to ten minutes to open up your pores. I am pretty impatient, and well I have kids and they wouldn't allow me to look away for that long without getting into something so I skipped this step.
The product itself doesn't have a strong smell to it, it is a pure black in color and pretty thick. I applied it to my nose and cheek area and tried skillfully to balance my glasses so that I can relax while I wait for it to dry.

Once tried I slowly peeled it off and started to notice small hairs and blackheads coming off onto the mask. Afterwards my skin did feel nice and soft and looked great. I had no reaction to my skin.

The only downfall I found? The next morning while waiting for the kids bus I found a bit of a sliver on my nose piece of my glasses...the postie no one was around.

Overall I love this product and it is great for a mom like me to get pampered and feel pretty!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MDVHI5S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment