Friday, November 25, 2016

★★★★★ Julienne Vegetable Peeler Cutter Slicer - Premium Quality Stainless Steel Dual Blade with Cleaning Brush

So with every Holiday meal I like to make mash potatoes, but one of the things I always dread is peeling them! So when I got the Julienne Vegetable Peeler Cutter Slicer - Premium Quality Stainless Steel Dual Blade with Cleaning Brush I was excited!
This peeler has made my life so much easier! It is super easy to use and super sharp. It comes with two different sides smooth and swivel which is a nice touch. It also came with a cleaning brush which I find to be a nice touch. When I peeled my potatoes it glided very easily and took no effort at all. It got it the first time and without having to go over it several times and it took off a good amount width wise. It fits very nicely in your hands with no slipping or risk of cutting yourself.
Overall this is the best peeler I have ever owned and it has made my life so much easier!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D7G43OC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment