Friday, November 18, 2016

★★★★★ Artifi Lighted Makeup Mirror with Light-- Tri-Fold Illuminated Cosmetic Mirror Rectangular Makeup Light Vanity Mirror with 3X/2X/1X Magnification Movable & Two Power Supply Mode (White)

I have been looking for the perfect gift for my mom. So when I had the chance to get my hands on Artifi Lighted Makeup Mirror with Light-- Tri-Fold Illuminated Cosmetic Mirror Rectangular Makeup Light Vanity Mirror with 3X/2X/1X Magnification Movable & Two Power Supply Mode (White) I knew I found the perfect gift.
Okay so I will admit something here, when I first got the product I thought it didn't work. I put batteries in it and tried using the cord but the light wouldn't come on. I read the directions several times but was confused. Until I seen you had to touch it to turn it on! Once I figure it out I was very happy with it. It is plenty bright enough and offers different magnification which is great for contacts, makeup or skin routines. It folds up for easy storage and since it runs on either battery or usb cord it makes traveling easier. Overall this is a great mirror and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1L4UY2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

1 comment:

  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for the info.
    Wanna have more contents from you.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look Read More thanks

    ReplyDelete