Thursday, November 17, 2016

★★★★★ 1byone Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Easy-to-Read Backlit LCD, One Size Fits All Cuff, Nylon Storage Case, Black

I am a caregiver for my grandfather and I like to keep track of his blood pressure. So when I had the chance to test out the 1byone Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Easy-to-Read Backlit LCD, One Size Fits All Cuff, Nylon Storage Case, Black I was excited!
The monitor comes well packaged and includes a carrying case which I love. It is very easy to set up and place the cuff on the arm. The cuff is comfortable and doesn't arm thin skin (which my grandfather has). You are able to save two different users which comes in handy since I like to keep track of my blood pressure as well. The numbers are well back lit and the numbers are very easy to read. It seems to be accurate and when we tested it with our other machine it matched up closely and what he normally runs from the doctor. Overall this is a great machine and I would recommend it!

See it here:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D1FCAA8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment