Friday, November 11, 2016

★★★★★ Mobi Lock Car Note Pad / Memo Pad / Clip Board with Pen Holder (Universal Suction, Flexible Neck Mount)

As a business owner I often need to keep pen and paper on me just in case I need to write something down. So when I had the chance to test out the Mobi Lock Car Note Pad / Memo Pad / Clip Board with Pen Holder (Universal Suction, Flexible Neck Mount) I was excited. This mount is a really neat concept. It is built much like a phone holder which I like. I had no problem getting it to stick to my dashboard as the suction cup was very sticky. It came with its own notepad and pen which I like a lot but since it is a clipboard you are able to replace the paper later on. I also really liked the top design of it, this gave it a feminine touch to it and since we each have our own car it is nice to have something girly to put in my car. Overall this is a high quality notepad and holder and I would recommend it.


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment