Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ 3Pcs Shower Sponges Soft Sponge Body Bath Shower Newborn baby bath towel Soft Body Bath Shower Spa Exfoliator Washing Cleansing Puff Scrubber ( Green + Yellow + Orange )

With a family of four we go though bath sponges like crazy. So when I had the chance to test out the 3Pcs Shower Sponges Soft Sponge Body Bath Shower Newborn baby bath towel Soft Body Bath Shower Spa Exfoliator Washing Cleansing Puff Scrubber ( Green + Yellow + Orange ) I was excited.
These sponges are great and very colorful which makes for easy color coding between family members. They are a decent size, not to big or small and would be great for both adults, young children or infants. Because of the size it would make it easy for little hands to hold! They are also not to rough and they do make the skin feel very soft after using them. Another thing I really like is the string attached is very strong and placed on well. they do dry out quickly when hung to dry which is great. Overall these are great sponges and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV6R3OK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment