Wednesday, November 30, 2016

★★★★Avidlove Women Comfortable Nightwear Mesh Sexy Lingerie Lace Bridal Babydoll

If you are looking to spice thing up in the bedroom I found the perfect addition. The Avidlove Women Comfortable Nightwear Mesh Sexy Lingerie Lace Bridal Babydoll is super sexy. The material is soft and feels great on the skin. It comes in several color options but I chose the red. The color I got was very nice and bright. The straps are adjustable so you can get the perfect fit. The only complaint I have is it is a bit small even with getting a bigger size. But the smallness is mostly on top, so if you are top heavy then it may not fit like the picture. But since in most cases these don't stay on to long this wasn't a huge negative for me and my husband still enjoyed me in it. Overall this is a great and sexy piece that will really spice up things in the bedroom!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N8YI7X5/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment