Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ KUWAN® Rechargeable Electric Handheld Coffee Frother Wand Mixer for Latte Hot Milk Eggbeater with a Charging Cable

My dad makes smoothies for work but sometimes it settles so he really needed something he can take on the go to stir his drinks. So when I had the chance to test the KUWAN® Rechargeable Electric Handheld Coffee Frother Wand Mixer for Latte Hot Milk Eggbeater with a Charging Cable not only was I excited he was too. This frother is great! It is big and long enough to get down a pretty tall glass and has enough power to really stir up the liquid. It also includes a lid to help prevent the top from bending. It is also rechargeable which comes in handy for when you are traveling or in my dad's case at work it holds a pretty good charge as well. It is pretty simple to clean as well. The one thing he really likes is he can use it for many types of drinks or even eggs! Overall this is a great product and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E6NO58O

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment