Sunday, November 20, 2016

★★★★★ Aikobaby Baby Girls Cute Polka Dot Long Sleeve Outfits 2 Pieces Tops & Legging Pants Sets Fall Clothes

This is one of those rare times I wish my daughter was younger! I had the opportunity to test out an adorable fall outfit from Aikolili.
The Aikobaby Baby Girls Cute Polka Dot Long Sleeve Outfits 2 Pieces Tops & Legging Pants Sets Fall Clothes is so freaking cute. The design on this is so simple but so cute. The shirt has a cute dog on it and the pants have a cat. I love that each one has a different animal! The color is nice and bright and the material is so soft. It is heavy enough for fall weather but easy enough for them to move around and play in. Since my daughter isn't little anymore I did have a one year old girl try this on and the fit was perfect. (She wears 12 month clothes). Overall this is a fantastic outfit and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/Aikobaby-Sleeve-Outfits-Legging-Clothes/dp/B01LXHNPX2/ref=sr_1_1?m=A1217W1F190K1D&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1479696040&sr=1-1&th=1

See full line here: https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A1217W1F190K1D&merchant=A1217W1F190K1D&redirect=true

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment