Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ Kidcia Car Mount Holder - Universal Air Vent Phone Holder Cradle with 360° Rotation Compatible for iPhone 7 Plus Samsung Galaxy Note LG HTC Moto Nokia etc

I have tried many car holds in my time and I am pretty paticular on which ones I like. I never had much luck with vent ones as I find they never stay in place. But I think I have found one that does what I need! The Kidcia Car Mount Holder - Universal Air Vent Phone Holder Cradle with 360° Rotation Compatible for iPhone 7 Plus Samsung Galaxy Note LG HTC Moto Nokia etc is a great holder.
This holder is made of a nice hard plastic and it is very easy to put together. My phone fit very nicely in it even with a thick case on it and it is adjustable to your phone. The part I really liked is you are able to get lock in the angle so it doesn't turn or twist when you are driving. It does stay in place which has always been my biggest problem with vent holders. Overall this is a great holder and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M4R9MUM/ref=twister_B01M3YUH3K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment