Monday, November 28, 2016

★★★★★ Outry Women’s EVA Rain Poncho, Lightweight Raincoat (L, Flamingo)

As an outdoor photographer I am sometimes stuck outside in all kinds of weather conditions. So I have been needing a rain coat for sometime now. So when I had the chance to test out the Outry Women’s EVA Rain Poncho, Lightweight Raincoat (L, Flamingo) raincoat I was excited!
This raincoat is super cute and fits very nice. I would say it is thicker than the cheap plastic ones but not as thick as the real heavy ones. But it is made of a nice material that doesn't tear easily so you can get plenty of use out of it. The pattern on this is very cute but also subtle which I love since I plan on wearing this around clients. It includes a hood and the snaps are very easy to close and unbutton. Overall this is a fantastic rain coat that is not only cute but well made and will keep you dry in wet weather!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MF8QNPV/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment