Friday, November 11, 2016

★★★★★ Fitbit Charge/Fitbit Charge HR Silicone Band Cover Slim Designer Sleeve Protective Rubber Case

I have had my fitbit HR for about two months now but it wasn't until recently that I realized they offered band covers for them. So when I had the chance to test out the Fitbit Charge/Fitbit Charge HR Silicone Band Cover Slim Designer Sleeve Protective Rubber Case I was so excited.
So the one I got had a deer on it which is our lucky animal (long story). So when I got it in the mail I was eager to get it on which it was very easy to do. The slots all line up nicely. One thing I really love about it is it actually makes my fitbit feel better on my wrist. The cover is made of a nice soft silicon material and is very flexible. The design is nice and with the black and white it really stands out. One of the things I was concerned about was if it would still count my steps but I tested it out and everything was good to go! Overall this is a great cover and I would highly recommend them!


see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KBSGFHM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment