Friday, November 25, 2016

★★★★★ Apple Lightning to USB Magnetic Cable[Charging indicator light], GEEPIN 3.3ft High Speed and Charge USB Cable Line with Lightning Connector for iPhone 6s Plus / 6 Plus, iPad Pro, Air 2 and More

I have tested out many iphone cords and each one has a different feature. So when I had the opportunity to test out the Apple Lightning to USB Magnetic Cable[Charging indicator light], GEEPIN 3.3ft High Speed and Charge USB Cable Line with Lightning Connector for iPhone 6s Plus / 6 Plus, iPad Pro, Air 2 and More I was pretty excited.
When I got this I wasn't to sure what to expect as I never personally seen or heard of a cable like this before. So after looking it over and testing it out I can say I am blown away. The quality of this cord is great and I would say comparable to a regular iphone cord. So to work the cord you pull of the end part and stick it in your phone, once in the other end is magnetic and it will start charging your phone!
I have been using this for sometime and it has yet to trip the "this isn't compatible" error and it has held up great. So overall this is a great cord to have around!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01945MVMG

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment