Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★ Wsky Bicycle Mount - Universal Bike & Motorcycle Handlebar for IPhone Android Smartphones, GPS, Anti-Slip Silicone Pad, Anti-Shake Four Corner Buckle, Thickened Rubber, 360 Degrees Rotatable

My kids and I love to ride our bikes but I need to keep my phone handy just in case my grandfather needs me for some reason. So when I had the chance to test out the Wsky Bicycle Mount - Universal Bike & Motorcycle Handlebar for IPhone Android Smartphones, GPS, Anti-Slip Silicone Pad, Anti-Shake Four Corner Buckle, Thickened Rubber, 360 Degrees Rotatable I was excited! This holder is one of the best that I have tested out.
It is very easy to install on the bike and is very secure once it is on the bike. The mount itself is very easy to uses and also locks in place which adds extra protection for your phone. Another great feature is that it expands so it will fit just about any phone and case which is important to me since I like real bulky cases. Another neat thing is you can also use this on a shopping cart or even a stroller which can come in handy for those who like to take walks. Overall this is a great product and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M8NP4KT/

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment