Friday, November 18, 2016

★★★★★ Low Cut No Show Loafer/Boat Shoe Bamboo Socks, Men's w/ HeelHug(6 Pairs)

So I hate to admit it by both myself and my son both have stinky feet. I myself also don't like to wear socks so when I had the chance to test out the Low Cut No Show Loafer/Boat Shoe Bamboo Socks, Men's w/ HeelHug(6 Pairs).
First of all these socks are very comfortable. My son wears a size 7 men's and I wear size 8 women's and they both fit us perfectly. My main concern was that they would slip down some but after wearing them a few times I have found that they did not and stayed in place all day. As for helping with the smell...well I can tell you that after wearing one of my pair of shoes that don't smell all that great, that my feet smelled okay. As for being invisible with my low cut shoes there was only a little bit poking out but not enough to be noticed. Overall these are great socks and I know we will be getting a lot of use out of them.

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/Loafer-Bamboo-Socks-Large-HeelHug/dp/B01L0NNCRI/ref=sr_1_4?srs=12919970011&ie=UTF8&qid=1478187421&sr=8-4&keywords=no+show+socks+for+men

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment