Wednesday, November 16, 2016

★★★★★ Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Car Mountain Bike Motorcycle 100 Psi - NUWA

So between our cars and our bike cycles we have a lot of tires we need to keep track of. So when I had the chance to test out the Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Car Mountain Bike Motorcycle 100 Psi - NUWA I was excited. This pressure gauge is great. It is light weight and it fits very well in your hands. It is very easy to use and the directions where stated very clearly. It goes up to 100 psi and also offers different measuring units (PSI, Bar, KPS and kgf/cm2). The LCD screen is very easy to read and the number is crisp and clear. It also has auto power off which comes in handy when you are in a hurry. When testing it I checked my tires and it was very accurate to my other gauges and took no time at all to get the reading. Overall this is a great gauge and I would highly recommend it.

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1LL0SZ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment