Friday, November 25, 2016

★★★★ Jennifer Collection Toilet Paper Holder with Diamonds

We live in an older place and we have a pretty small bathroom so we have to utilize every bit of space we can get. So when I had the chance to test out the Jennifer Collection Toilet Paper Holder with Diamonds. This holder is super cute. I was a bit concerned it would be a bit too girly for my husband but the "diamonds" are very subtle. The holder can hold three large rolls plus the one hanging. It doesn't take up a lot of space which is great for us but adds some elegance to our bathroom. The holder is very well made and is made of a chrome plated steel which makes it very easy to clean. It isn't too heavy but even without toilet paper it still stands upright without falling over. My only thing I wish it did have was a stopper for the roll on top so when you spin the roll it doesn't fall off. It doesn't do this all the time but does sometimes. Overall though I am very happy with it and I know it will be getting great use in our house!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N8PJZX2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment