Tuesday, November 29, 2016

★★★★★ AILIENT Professional Stainless Steel Manicure Pedicure Set Nail Clippers Cleaner Cuticle Travel Grooming Kit Case 7 in 1

I prefer to do my own nails so when I had the chance to test the AILIENT Professional Stainless Steel Manicure Pedicure Set Nail Clippers Cleaner Cuticle Travel Grooming Kit Case 7 in 1 I was excited.
This set includes everything that you need to get your perfect nails. The set includes: Nail clipper, Scissor, Toe Nail clipper, Eyebrow Tweezers, Ear Pick, Nail File, and Cuticle Trimmer. All the tools are very sharp which makes for easy trimming of your nails even those thick toe nails. I love that it comes in a nice case which is easy to open and close and also very stylish. The tools stay in place once in the case and they are very easy to get out. The quality of the tools are great and are very well made and made of a hard steel! Overall this is a great set that will make your beauty routine so much easier!

see it here:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KYUDUR0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment