Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ Solar String Lights,SOLMORE 55.8ft /17M 100 LED Ambiance Lighting Waterproof Solar Starry Fairy Outdoor String Lights for Wedding,Gardens,Homes,Party,Patio, Landscape,Christmas Lights Decor Purple

You know I love my solar lights and I found some more that are just perfect!
The Solar String Lights,SOLMORE 55.8ft /17M 100 LED Ambiance Lighting Waterproof Solar Starry Fairy Outdoor String Lights for Wedding,Gardens,Homes,Party,Patio, Landscape,Christmas Lights Decor Purple are so pretty!
The deep purple on these really light up the yard and make things sparkle at night. The strand is plenty long enough to get a good flow going, either in a bush, tree or porch. The lights say lite a good amount of time even during the winter though direct sunlight will make them shine longer. The panel does include a steak so you can put it in the ground but I find just hanging it off my porch works best.
Another great feature is it offers two modes, steady on and blinking. This allows for you to change it up depending on season or holiday! Overall these are great lights and I would highly recommend them!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WLX47AI?keywords=String&th=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment