Wednesday, November 30, 2016

★★★★★Chef Remi Kitchen Shears | Lifetime Replacement Warranty | Award-Winning Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Utility Scissors for Chicken, Poultry, Fish, Meat, Vegetables, Herbs and Daily Use Around The House

I have been looking for a good pair of kitchen sissors for some time now. So when I had the chance to test out the Chef Remi Kitchen Shears | Lifetime Replacement Warranty | Award-Winning Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Utility Scissors for Chicken, Poultry, Fish, Meat, Vegetables, Herbs and Daily Use Around The House I was excited.
These sissors really blew me away. They are made of a nice strong material and are super sharp. They cut though chiken and turkey with ease. The handle fits your hand perfectly and you can easily grip it even with your hands wet. Another great feature is that it includes a built in nut cracker! This is something I never thought of having in a pair of sissors but this can really come in handy this holiday. They are very easy to clean as well. Overall these are the best kitchen sissors I have ever owned and I would highly recommend them!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H8CUAY8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment