Sunday, November 20, 2016

★★★★★ Leewin Baby Bandana Bibs 5-Pack Absorbent Cotton Cartoon Patterns with Adjustable Snap Closure for Boys & Girls Unisex Baby Shower Gifts

This is one of those rare times I wish my daughter was younger! I had the opportunity to test out an adorable product from Aikolili.
The Leewin Baby Bandana Bibs 5-Pack Absorbent Cotton Cartoon Patterns with Adjustable Snap Closure for Boys & Girls Unisex Baby Shower Gifts are absolutely adorable. These bibs are so different than what I am use to but in a good way. Instead of of Velcro they are button clasp which makes it way more comfortable for the baby. They can also be used as a scarf or bandanna which is a nice touch. The set I got was unisex which is great since I have someone who doesn't know the gender of their baby yet! The patterns are fun and unique and the material is very soft which would make it perfect for wiping the face or hands of your little one. Overall these are fantastic and I would highly recommend them!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/Leewin-Bandana-Absorbent-Patterns-Adjustable/dp/B01E3Q385U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=baby%20bibs

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment