Thursday, November 10, 2016

★★★★★ Sexy Slave Portable Waterproof 10 Speed Bullet Vibrator - Mini Electrical Massager - Clit Stimulator (Pack of 2, Pink and Purple)

I found another great "toy" for the bedroom! The Sexy Slave Portable Waterproof 10 Speed Bullet Vibrator - Mini Electrical Massager - Clit Stimulator (Pack of 2, Pink and Purple) is a great addition to anyone's collection. These bullets come in a two pack which I love. The colors are a matte color but still easy to see if you have them in your bag. They are small enough to be discreet but does the job you want it to do. The size is a good size not to big or small and fits in your hands nicely. They are made of a soft silicon material and are easily cleaned with soapy water since they are waterproofed. Being waterproof allows for that fun water play either with someone or by yourself. It offers many modes which are easy to change between them. They require AAA batteries. Overall these are a great little "toy" to add to your bedroom and I would highly recommend them.

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LT7Y83C/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment