Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★ ARVICKA Expansive Audio USB Speaker- Blue LED Wired 2.0 Channel Computer Speaker for PC, Black

My husband has been really needing some new speakers for his laptop as the ones he currently had. The ARVICKA Expansive Audio USB Speaker- Blue LED Wired 2.0 Channel Computer Speaker for PC, Black are absolutely fantastic!
They are very easy to setup. They include the 35 mm jack plus a usb plug in (which was the same as his old speakers). Even though these are "small" as soon as I plugged these in they where LOUD and in a good way. The sound was so clear and crisp it really blew me away. I really like how they light up on the bottom as well which adds a nice tech look to his work area. The volume dial is on the back side of the right speaker (at least on how we have it setup) and is very easy to operate. Since they are smallish they do not take up a lot of space which is nice since room is limited. Overall these are great and I would highly recommend them!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KC7WGQQ

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment