Wednesday, November 30, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty AS-0889 Portable Air & LED Light Nail Dryer Good for Regular Nail Polish, Mini Size, Powerful Fan,...

I found another great product from Touchbeauty!
I got this nail dryer for my daughter who is just starting to get into doing her nails. Her and her friends like to do each other nails so I thought this would be great for her.The dryer is very nice. It takes three AAA batteries which where very easy to put in. To activate the dryer you place you hand inside and lightly push down. It glows a nice blue glow which is a nice touch. The air is cool and blows out air really well. It is nice and compact so she can store it very easily with her makeup and nail polish. It is also light weight which is great for when she goes on sleep overs. It does cut nail drying time by about half. We don't do gel nails but the light also allows for drying for gel nails. Overall this is a great product and I would highly recommend it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014H9AESC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment