Wednesday, November 16, 2016

★★★★★ Antner 5pcs Wax Cord Necklaces Set for Women Girls, included Yin and Yang, Wishing Stone, Artificial Gem, Feather, Compass

I love jewelry and I love to gift jewelry so when I had the chance to test out the Antner 5pcs Wax Cord Necklaces Set for Women Girls, included Yin and Yang, Wishing Stone, Artificial Gem, Feather, Compass. This set is absolutely adorable! It comes with five different pieces all with a different charm. The stone one is very pretty and really stands out when you are wearing it. I also like the feather one which isn't too big or too small and really adds a nice touch to any outfit. The ying yang really brings me back to my teenage years and is nice for when I want to dress a little bit "retro". The compass is a great touch and really unique. The string is of a good strength and lays very nice around your neck. They are very easy to clasp which is great for the young and old. Overall this is a great set and I would highly recommend them!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M8MJ4C9?m=A562LECH6MQUJ&ref_=v_sp_detail_page


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment