Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★ Set of 5 Shungka Delicate Mesh Laundry Bags Underwear Wash Bag (1 L,1 M, 1 S,2 Bra Wash Bags) White

I have been needing some new laundry bags for sometime now so when I had the chance to test out the Set of 5 Shungka Delicate Mesh Laundry Bags Underwear Wash Bag (1 L,1 M, 1 S,2 Bra Wash Bags) White I was excited.
These bags are great! They come in 5 different sizes which makes it easy to wash all your dedicates and keep them separated. The biggest size is great for a couple of good size blouses and the medium I have used for socks. The mesh is very well made and are heavy duty but light weight enough to clean your items. The zipper is easy to glide even after using them for sometime. I also really like how compact they are which makes for easy storage for both at home or travel. Overall these are wonderful bags that has not only saved me a lot of time but also has saved my laundry!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JKNGY3O/

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment