Monday, November 14, 2016

★★★★★ Fu Store PremiumJUMBO Vacuum Storage Bags (Works With Any Vacuum Cleaner + FREE Hand-Pump for Travel!) Double-Zip Seal and Triple Seal Turbo-Valve for 80% More Compression! (8 Pack)

As a photographer I have a lot of blankets and they can take up a lot of space. I have been looking for a good solution so when I had the chance to try out the Fu Store PremiumJUMBO Vacuum Storage Bags (Works With Any Vacuum Cleaner + FREE Hand-Pump for Travel!) Double-Zip Seal and Triple Seal Turbo-Valve for 80% More Compression! (8 Pack) I was excited. These bags are great! The one thing I really like is that they come in two different sizes. The smaller size are great for my smaller items like scarfs and smaller blankets while the larger ones are great for my bigger blankets. Getting the bags ready is very easy and it includes a hand pump for when you travel or you can use a vacuum. The bags them self are decently thick and are very easy to seal. Overall these are great bags and they have saved me a lot of space!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWIX7O3/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment