Friday, November 18, 2016

★★★★★ Koya Car Garbage Can Hanging Recycle Bin is Universal Best Auto Trash Bag for Litter

Anytime we are out my kids will leave a trail of trash it would seem. So when I had the chance to test out the Koya Car Garbage Can Hanging Recycle Bin is Universal Best Auto Trash Bag for Litter.
Not realizing how big this was I wasn't able to get it to fit on my side door but I found it works perfect for the backseat which is really what I needed. It fits perfectly on the back of the chair and it offers plenty of room for trash and soda bottles. It is made of a nice hard plastic and it is very easy to clean. The color matches our interior perfectly and doesn't stand out. Because my kids are small it doesn't take up to much leg space but it may not work for smaller cars. Overall though for us it works perfectly and I am very happy with it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016W4MUVY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment