Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★ Quick Release Shoulder Strap for DSLR Cameras & Camcorders with Zippered Pocket for Memory Cards & Accessories + eCostConnection Microfiber Cloth



See it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018IY1MIS
As a photographer I am always looking for ways to hold my gear for efficiently. This camera strap is exactly what I needed. It is very light weight but also very comfortable. I often have trouble with these type of straps rubbing on my neck but the material is very soft and doesn't cause this problem. It offers a storage compartment as well which is great for memory cards and cleaning cloths (which is included in this set). The quick release is very easy to use and offers that extra protection with a locked dring. It is very easy to install onto your camera and fits across the body well. The straps are easy to adjust as well and they clap down nice and tight so you don't have to worry about your gear being unsecured. Overall this is a great strap and has made things so much easier for me!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment