Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★★ ITANDA DisplayPort to HDMI, DP to VGA 2-in-1 HDTV Adapter Converter Male to Female with Audio - Silver

If you have a lot of electronics like we do then it is always handy to have a ITANDA DisplayPort to HDMI, DP to VGA 2-in-1 HDTV Adapter Converter Male to Female with Audio - Silver around. This is a great converter that will allow you to hook up your devices easily to your TV, projector other any other viewing device. It is very simple to install and the display shows up very quickly. It has a nice slim design and isn't to bulky or take up to much space. It offers two different output ports:  Support 1920x1200 via HDMI and 1080p (Full HD) via VGA and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels (no audio output via VGA).
Overall this is a fantastic addition to have and I know we will get a lot of use out of it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MPX1NHR


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment