Monday, November 14, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty EC-1016 Heating Eyelash Curler with Double Silicone Pad

I found another great product from Touchbeauty! I don't wear makeup to often but when I do I like my eye lashes to be curled. So when I got to test another eyelash curler from touchbeauty i was excited.
The TOUCHBeauty EC-1016 Heating Eyelash Curler with Double Silicone Pad is a great device that will produce a beautiful result. It is medium in weight which I like as I feel I have more control over it. It requires 2 AA batteries and they are very easy to change out. It warms up quickly but doesn't get to hot so you don't have to worry about burning your eye. The push up part to curl the eyelashes is very easy to do and doesn't take to much effort. There is enough pressure to produce that nice curl. Another great thing is that you know it is heated when the pad on it changes color. Overall this is a great curler and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X5EZBFW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment