Friday, November 11, 2016

★★★★★ Icicle Crystal Solar String Lights, 20ft 30 LED Waterproof Outdoor Globe Fairy Lighting for Indoor/Outdoor, Christmas, Home, Patio, Lawn, Garden, Wedding, Party, and Holiday Decorations (White)



Who knew there where so many different types of solar lights? I know when I started reviewing I had no clue! So as you can imagine at this point my yard is looking pretty bright at night already but when I had the oppournity to test out the Icicle Crystal Solar String Lights, 20ft 30 LED Waterproof Outdoor Globe Fairy Lighting for Indoor/Outdoor, Christmas, Home, Patio, Lawn, Garden, Wedding, Party, and Holiday Decorations (White) I was ready to go!
These lights are great. The box included the lights, the panel and a steak to put it in the ground. The lights are pretty long and fit my porch well (it isn't that big but big enough that we can all four stand on it though we can't move much haha). The lights where easy to hang up and the bulbs shine very bright once it gets dark. They hold a good charge when sitting in direct sunlight. Overall I give these lights two thumbs up!


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment