Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ Warmtaste - Memory Foam Arm Pads Office Computer Arm Chair Pads -Cushion, Restore, and Protect Armrests, Cushion Covers for Maximum Rest and Elbow Relief (2 Piece Set)

I have tested some arm chair covers in the past and my husband loved them and ended up taking them to work. He really wanted an extra set for his home computer chair so when I had the chance to test out the Warmtaste - Memory Foam Arm Pads Office Computer Arm Chair Pads -Cushion, Restore, and Protect Armrests, Cushion Covers for Maximum Rest and Elbow Relief (2 Piece Set) we where excited.
This set is fantastic! It matches his black chair perfectly. They are super soft and very comfortable. They where very easy to install on the chair and included a draw string to keep them tight. My daughter has sat in the chair several times and they have stayed in place. Cleaning them is very easy and it includes a zipper so you can remove the memory foam! Overall these covers are great and has made his chair a lot more comfortable to sit in.

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M7RC86X

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment