Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ ZesGood 100% Natural Auto Air Purifying Bamboo Charcoal Bag, 4 Pack / 320g

It hasn't been until recently that I have discovered bamboo and charcoal air purifier. But the products that I have received has been fantastic and the ZesGood 100% Natural Auto Air Purifying Bamboo Charcoal Bag, 4 Pack / 320g is no different!
These little bags are wonderful!  They are a nice size and perfect for just about every place in  your house. And the fact they come in a four pack makes it even better. You are able to put these in your shoes, car, refrigerator and any other place you want. The fact that they are all natural you do not have to worry about chemicals that could arm your family or pets. Another advantage is they are also reusable! By placing them outside for an hour or so outside in the sun it will help "kill" the odor on the bag and they will be just as good as new!
For me they have worked great and has eliminated a bunch of yucky odor in my house!

see them here:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HQ841VM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment