Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ GOBUNNY Genuine Fur Ball/Hand Therapy Stress Ball Key Chain Toys - with Amazing Touch(3.5inches-Pink)

My daughter has this obsession with foxes so when I had the chance to get my hands on the GOBUNNY Genuine Fur Ball/Hand Therapy Stress Ball Key Chain Toys - with Amazing Touch(3.5inches-Pink) I was so excited!
This fox is so freaking cute. It is so much bigger than I expected but in a good way. It is very soft  and it doesn't shed at all. The rhinestones are so sparkly and really shine when in the sun. The fact it is a keychain is also great! She is able to hook it onto her backpack or when she get older hold her keys!

Buy it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0B0IAX?m=A1HSDPLV4IVO75&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page

Do you want to get your hands on one? Then head over to GoBunny for your chance to get one for yourself! I promise you will not be disappointed!
see the post here: https://www.facebook.com/GoBunny12/posts/1152480601555924

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment