Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ Premium Furniture Pads 181 pcs/Pack,Felt Pads for Floor Protection

Do you have hardwood floors? Do you need something to protect those floors or your furniture? I found the perfect product for you! The Premium Furniture Pads 181 pcs/Pack,Felt Pads for Floor Protection offers you the protection for both your floor and your furniture. This pack comes with 181 pieces all in different sizes(WHAT SIZE YOU WILL RECEIVED:1 pc 4''x(1/3x6”) , 4 pcs ½''x6”, 4 pcs 2”,8 pcs 1½”,60 pcs 1”,40 pcs ¾",,64 pcs 3/8”). They are nice and thick but still allows your furniture to sit level on the ground. They come with a sticky back which is easy to peel off and once stuck they stay in place very well. The part that touches the floor is soft and doesn't shed so you know they will last for a long time. Overall these are great covers and I would highly recommend them!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0ADTCL

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment