Friday, November 11, 2016

★★★★★ Dylan Portable Nut Bluetooth Speaker Ultra Mini Size Crystal Clear Sound for iPhone Android Tablets

If you are looking for that perfect gift for the tech lover in your life I may have found it! The Dylan Portable Nut Bluetooth Speaker Ultra Mini Size Crystal Clear Sound for iPhone Android Tablets is not only awesome and a super cute design. This buetooth is the perfect size for traveling, camping or outings. It has a nice landyard so you can hang it from your wrist or even off your bag. The size is small but the sound output is not affected at all. I like that the sound is controlled though the phone and not the speaker as I have found some speakers can be difficult to control with their on board buttons. It holds a good charge and charging time takes no time at all. Overall this is a great speaker and very easy to use and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3PZWU2

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment