Monday, November 21, 2016

★★★★★ Princess Castle Tent,Sonyabecca Tent for Girls Pop up Tent Pink

I am always looking unique photo props to add to my collection so when I had the chance to test out the Princess Castle Tent,Sonyabecca Tent for Girls Pop up Tent Pink I was excited.
This tent is so cute. It comes in a little zipper pouch and it is folded up. Once you take it out it doesn't pop right open which is good (for risk of injury). Once you unfold it you put the polls together, which is very easy to do. Getting the polls into the tent can be a bit difficult at first but I have found that if you sit inside it makes things easier (or have someone help you).
Material is very nice and very cute. I like the sparkles on the "netting" and that it has ties so you can tie it up.
Taking it apart is also very easy to do as well and it is very easy to fold up and put back in the bag.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LX4WS5E

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment