Wednesday, November 30, 2016

★★★★★ IPELY Infant Baby Car Seat Cover Protector Black

My kids are a little old for car seats but I remember when they where that age and all the yucky stuff that would get under their car seat. And since my cousins are now starting to have kids I have been on the look out for items that would come in handy for them. So when I had the chance to test out the IPELY Infant Baby Car Seat Cover Protector Black I was excited.
This cover for one is a great idea! I really wish I had something like this when mine where smaller. The material is made of a nice sturdy material that is easily cleaned with a cloth. It offers to strings so you can securely tie it and keep it in place. Another great advantage is it offers a bit more stability to the car seat so it doesn't move around as much. Overall this is a fantastic cover and I would highly recommend it!


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment