Saturday, November 26, 2016

★★★★ NINGMI Women Butt Lifter Padded Panty Lace Side Hip Enhancer Shaper Underwear




See it here: https://www.amazon.com/NINGMI-Lifter-Padded-Enhancer-Underwear/dp/B01MFFQ056/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480212523&sr=8-1&keywords=B01MFFQ056


With age things start to move a bit south so when I had the chance to test out the butt lifter underwear I was intrigued. First of all these are super cute looking. The lace makes it very sexy and feminine. The pads are removable which is a nice touch for easy washing or to wear them like regular underwear. Even though they are lacy they are very soft and look comfortable. The only issue I have is the size. The size is I would assume Chinese size if not smaller so a Large did not look like a large. But they did fit my daughter who is a medium so make sure you choose a size larger!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment