Friday, November 18, 2016

★★★★★ Mini Irons Portable Fabric Steamer by ProAid, Mini Steamer, Fast Heat Up Travel Garment Steamer, Handheld Accessory, Perfect for Home, Work, Travel and Business Trips

If you travel or work on location like I do things tend to get wrinkled fast. I have been wanting a steamer for sometime now so when I had the chance to test out the Mini Irons Portable Fabric Steamer by ProAid, Mini Steamer, Fast Heat Up Travel Garment Steamer, Handheld Accessory, Perfect for Home, Work, Travel and Business Trips I was excited.
This steamer holds a good amount of water, but do keep in mind it is a travel size. It heats up very quick and only took less than a minute for it to start steaming. I also want to add that if you live in an area with hard water there may be some mineral build up. Of course you can expect this with boiling water. If you want to prevent this you can you distilled water. As for working it does a great job. I had a very wrinkled shirt and it got the wrinkles right out! Overall this is a great product and I would highly recommend.

See it here:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H8NM7TS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment