Thursday, November 10, 2016

★★★★★ FlePow Usb Charging Station For Multiple Devices 10-Port USB Charging Dock Desktop with 4 Unique Retractable Charge Cable for iPhone 7/7Plus/6S/6S Plus, iPad Pro/Air/Mini/3/2/1,Galaxy and More

We have so many electronics and with our kids getting older they are getting a good collection. So when I had the chance to test out the FlePow Usb Charging Station For Multiple Devices 10-Port USB Charging Dock Desktop with 4 Unique Retractable Charge Cable for iPhone 7/7Plus/6S/6S Plus, iPad Pro/Air/Mini/3/2/1,Galaxy and More I was so excited.
This charging dock is great. I wasn't sure if it would work with my phone case since it is pretty bulky and thick but to my surprise (and happiness) it fit perfectly! I love that it offers charging for both android and apple which is great since we use both types of devices in our home. The plug in is long as well so we can set it on our desk without it cluttering up things. I also like the protection it offers to power surges and over voltages! Overall this is a great docking station and I would highly recommend it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0X5EWX


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment