Tuesday, November 29, 2016

★★★★★ Window Film Coavas Frosted Window Film Privacy Window Film Decorative Window Film Static Cling Window Film ,Suitable for All Kinds of Smooth Glass Surface.

I have a couple of windows that I would like to add some privacy too and because of kids and cats blinds just can't seem to stay in place. So when I had the chance to test the Window Film Coavas Frosted Window Film Privacy Window Film Decorative Window Film Static Cling Window Film ,Suitable for All Kinds of Smooth Glass Surface.

So the 1st thing I noticed when I got this was the size. I wasn't expecting it to be so long. The material is made well and the coloring is completely frosted. It isn't see threw which is great but you could still see a silhouette. Installation is very simple and all you need is water! I think this is great since we rent and I don't want to add anything that is permanent to our windows. Overall this is a great film that will give you just enough privacy that is very easy to setup!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EJG55KK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment