Thursday, November 10, 2016

★★★★★ Wsky Nursing Cover - Baby Best Breastfeeding - Infant Feeding Cover - Full Coverage, 100% Breathable Soft Cotton, Stylish and Elegant (Baby Product)

So my kids are way past the baby stage but I got a few family members who are expecting. So when I had the chance to test the Wsky Nursing Cover - Baby Best Breastfeeding - Infant Feeding Cover - Full Coverage, 100% Breathable Soft Cotton, Stylish and Elegant (Baby Product) I was excited.
This cover is great for those who breastfeed. The cover is light weight and very breathable. It includes a neck strap with a loop ring for you to adjust the length around the next. The fabric design is very stylish and it is very soft. I did test it to see if it was see though and it isn't even in direct sun so you know that you and your infant has privacy. I also like that you can use this for changing (I always used a blanket on the floor when I changed my little ones) or even a blanket in the car! Overall this is a great cover!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0F1XWL


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment