Tuesday, November 15, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty AS-0610 5in1 Portable Manicure Pedicure Nail Art Drill

Found another great product from Touchbeauty that you have to check out! If you are anything like me you don't want to spend the money to get your nails done professionally so I am always looking for ways to do it at home. The TOUCHBeauty AS-0610 5in1 Portable Manicure Pedicure Nail Art Drill was exactly what I needed. This set comes with 5 different attachments that all come in handy. It is powered by 2 AA batteries which are easy to put in. The device feels very good in your hands and is just about the perfect weight. One thing I really love about this is it will only power on when you push the button and hold it down. This pervents over doing it on your nail so you can get a more accurate nail shape. I also really like the storage case the tools come in since I am notorious of losing things. Overall this is another great product and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X5MQJOG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment