Tuesday, November 22, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty AS-0978 LED Earwax Removal with Removable Soft Silicone Head

Another great product from Touchbeauty! My son has some very waxy ears and I have been trying to find a way to clean them for sometime now. The TOUCHBeauty AS-0978 LED Earwax Removal with Removable Soft Silicone Head is exactly what we needed. The cleaner fits very nicely in your hands is a little bigger than a qtip (in length). It offers a LED light so you can easily see in the ear. The head of it has grooves to help "grip" the wax and pull it out. The cleaner body is made of a good plastic material as well and a battery is included. It is easy to clean as well. Overall this is a great product that will help keep your ears very clean and help get the wax out.

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AJS2KG4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.




No comments:

Post a Comment