Friday, November 18, 2016

★★★★★ Lifewit Stainless Steel Onion Holder Slicer Chopper Gadget Vegetable Potato Holder & Stainless Steel Soap Odor Remover

With the holiday's coming up a lot of cooking will be done so I wanted something that would make cutting up veggies and onions easier. So when I had the chance to test out the Lifewit Stainless Steel Onion Holder Slicer Chopper Gadget Vegetable Potato Holder & Stainless Steel Soap Odor Remover I was excited!
This onion holder is fantastic! It is a good weight and fits very good in your hands even if you aren't an expert cook. It is very easy to use and the metal is sharp enough to go though even an apple! It is very simple to clean and with it being metal there is no odor left over. It makes cutting things so much easier and made my cuts nice and even. Overall this is a great addition to my cooking needs and I know I will be getting a lot of use out of it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M3NQR1C/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment