Friday, November 25, 2016

★★★★★ TOUCHBeauty AS-0759A 3-IN-1 Rotary Facial Cleanser Set with 3 Replacement Brush Head for Oily Combination Skin/Sensitive Skin/Exfoliation

I found another great product from Touchbeauty that you have to check out! It hasn't been until recently that I started using a facial brush to clean my face. So the few I have tried I have really liked and theTOUCHBeauty AS-0759A 3-IN-1 Rotary Facial Cleanser Set with 3 Replacement Brush Head for Oily Combination Skin/Sensitive Skin/Exfoliation is no different.
This facial brush cleaner is great and has all you need to make your skin nice and soft. It offers you two different speeds with three different attachments. The attachments allow you to use this for all skin types; including sensitive skin. It also includes a nice case to store all the items so that they don't get misplaced. It runs on 2 AA batteries which are very easy to put in and replace. The device is waterproof and we have even used it in the bath. I have used it on my skin, which isn't too sensitive and my daughter who is a preteen and it has worked great on both of our skin types. So what are you waiting for?

Head here to buy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X53A8JC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment